Southwest Airlines Reservations
Book Southwest Airlines (WN) Flight Tickets
Southwest Airlines is a low cost airline that operates in USA and based in Dallas, Texas and considered to be world’s lowest airline. Southwest is famous for providing tickets at least prices to its customers therefore if someone happens to travel with Southwest, then he can follow few steps as how to reserve a seat on southwest airlines.
Steps to book tickets on Southwest Airlines
1. Firstly navigate to the official website of Southwest Airlines.
2. Click on the very first option of flight on the top panel.
3. Once you click on it, a bunch of options open from which select the top most option of book a flight.
4. A box will open where you will be required to fill all the necessary details related to the flight bookings.
5. Fill in to and from destinations you want to fly as well as the time and date you want to travel.
6. Also don’t forget to specify if you are flying round trip or one way.
7. After filling all the information cross check it and proceed further to make payment and you are done.
Once you have made the booking, you will get a confirmation regarding Southwest Airlines reservations. Now you can always check for your booking through manage my trips and in case you want to cancel it, you can always go back to website and cancel it in a similar way you booked it. In case you face any doubt or query, you can always call up the Southwest airlines reservations team and ask for help regarding flight confirmation, change in flight or cancellation.
Baggage Facility of Southwest Airlines
There are two types of baggage facilities offered by Southwest Airlines
Carry on Baggage
Passengers can carry their carry-on baggage that must not exceed more than 25 x 40 x 60 cm of dimensions. Along with this, passengers can also carry a personal item inside the flight not exceeding more than 46 x 22 x 34 cm.
Passengers can carry two items of this category without any charges. The baggage must not exceed the weight limit of 22kg per piece and the dimensions of 157 cm (L x W x H).
Flight Facilities of Southwest Airlines
Free In-flight entertainment
Southwest Airlines doesn’t charge anything for their in-flight entertainment such as free WiFi, music, movies, on board messaging, etc.
Early Bird Check-in
This is an automatic check-in system offered by Southwest Airlines that allows the passengers to check in online without any hassle. They can check in to their flight 36 hours prior to their flight departure and they can even print their boarding pass according to their schedule. Early Bird Check-in can be accessed on the airlines official website and a passenger has to provide the booking confirmation number, first and last name.
Frequent Flyer Program- Rapid Rewards
Rapid rewards program allows the passengers to earn one credit on every one way trip. Once the passenger has earned 16 credits in a period of 24 months, he or she will be rewarded with a free round trip that will be valid for 12 months.
Southwest Airlines (WN) Flight Deals & Reservations
Southwest Airlines also provides many offers and deals to its passengers. If you want to grab Southwest Airlines Deals then you can do it this way
- Sign up to their ‘Click N Save’ email. Through this the airline will send you notification when they have their ‘Click ‘N Save’ deals once a week. Like this you will never miss out on any offer.
- You can also visit their website and go to the ‘Special offers’ section. Any ongoing sale or deal will be there and then you can avail it.
- You can also find various deals online. Many websites releases offers and there you can grab last minute deals. For this you need to search different websites thoroughly.
If there is any issue regarding Southwest airlines reservations or you want to know more about their deals then you can contact their Southwest airlines customer service phone number and get their assistance.