AOL Account Recovery
Forgot your AOL account password? Try these Simple Steps to Recover
Being an AOL account holder, you may confront several problems whenever you try to access it. But one of the most common things which are highly faced by the users is forgetting their email account password & need AOL Account Recovery. Every email user including the AOL Mail face this issue once in a while. There are lots of ways for AOL account recovery which is mentioned in this article and you can learn about them in a step by step procedure.
How to recover AOL account
Have you forgotten your AOL account password? Then it means you will not able to log in until you would not recover your password. AOL proffers plenty of ways in which you can simply recover AOL account password. But there are many users who don’t know about the AOL account recovery process and if you are also one among those, then you can follow the mentioned instructions.
Steps to recover AOL account password
- First of all, go to the official sign-in page of AOL Mail https://login.aol.com.
- Enter your username or email ID associated with AOL that password you wish to recover.
- Click on Sign-in option.
- Click on I forgot my password link which is present just below the Sign in tab.
- Type your username into the given field and then click on Next.
- Enter the phone number which is linked to your AOL account that you provided during the account creation.
- Click on Next.
- When you enter the phone number, AOL send a verification code to your provided number to verify your identity and then click on Yes, text me a verification code.
- Enter the code that you have received on your phone number and then click on the Verify tab.
- A new page will open where you can enter a new password of your choice for your AOL account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on the Save tab to complete the process of AOL account recovery.
AOL Account Recover
By following these above-mentioned steps of AOL Account Recover, you can perform AOL account recovery procedure in a very simple manner and get back to your AOL Mail account with a new password. In case you are still experiencing any problem while recovering your password, then contact the customer service team for a better assistance. Else this procedure is complete enough to provide the solution for issues like AOL Account Recovery.
How do I recover my AOL email account?
AOL keeps track and customizes the user experience by creating an account with their system. This article contains all the relevant information about How do I recover my AOL email account. Sometimes a user may forget his/her password to access the services provided by AOL. But unfortunately, any user can just follow some basic steps to get back access to the account in the name of AOL account recovery.
Steps to Recover my AOL email account
- Open your favorite browser and go to AOL sign-in page https://login.aol.com
- Click on "forgot your password."
- For identity verification, AOL will send a verification code to the secondary email account or phone number provided by you when you created your account with AOL
- You might receive the verification code with some delay as it depends upon the network strength and the environment you're in
- Enter the verification code that you received and click Next. On successfully verifying the code, AOL will redirect you to the password change page.
- Create a new password following all the password creation rules and take a note of it as it will be required to get access to your account in the future.
- It will redirect you to the login page, where you can log in with your newly created password.
- This is all you need to know about AOL account recovery