How do I recover my Hotmail account?
When it comes to saving the account from getting hacked, Hotmail officials have advised users to keep changing the account password. This is to maintain privacy as well as to prevent Hotmail accounts from getting hacked or misused. But it was also noticed by the experts that users are getting confused in their account passwords because of frequent changes. So, the officials came up with the resolution to help users in getting back the account access in a more secure way. They can recover Hotmail accounts in different ways. To know how do I recover my Hotmail account you can refer to the steps mentioned further in this article.
Different Ways to Recover Hotmail Account!
- Getting back Hotmail with text.
- Choosing to answer security questions.
- Using alternate email
Users are independent to choose from the above steps. To know how to get back the access, you can refer to the steps below.
Recover Hotmail Account: Hotmail Account Recovery
- Steps Associated in Getting Back Gmail Account Access!
- Start by launching Hotmail.com from the search bar at the top of the page.
- Then enter the username that you want to get back and tap on the “Forgot Password” option.
- You will be landing on the Hotmail recovery page and asked to choose any one option. If you choose recovery with the help of text then check the number linked and tap “Send Code”.
- As you get the SMS, check the same and enter it on the Hotmail recovery page and tap “Next”.
- After Hotmail servers have checked the code, they will allow you to create a new password. Make sure that you create a password that is easy for you to remember.
- Enter the same in the second box to confirm and tap “ok”.
Users who have not got answers on how to recover my Hotmail account are free to contact the customer service. Hotmail account recovery team is 24/7 active and will be resolving the issue on the spot.