How to Change Icloud Password
It’s always important to secure your password to prevent any kind of unauthorized access. If you are an iCloud account holder, then it’s very necessary to protect your password that can only be done after changing. Changing your iCloud account password once in week or month is one of the best ways to get security against any sort of hacking or un-authorization. iCloud provide a list of ways for password changing and if you are a new user, then you have to know about the proper process of iCloud change password which is mentioned in this article.
Here are the simple and easy steps to change iCloud account password:
Method #1: Change iCloud password on iPhone or iPad:
- First of all, open the Settings on your iPhone and then tap on your name icon which is available on the top side.
- Tap on Password & Security.
- Tap on Change Password.
- Now you have to enter your current password into the given field that you use to log in to your iCloud account.
- Enter a new password and then also re-enter it to confirm.
- After that, tap on Change Password.
Method #2: Change iCloud password on Mac:
- Click on Apple icon which is present at the left side of the screen and then choose System Preferences.
- Now click on iCloud.
- Click on Account Details under your profile that you are currently using on Mac.
- Now click on the Security section.
- Click on Change Password.
- Enter your Mac password and then click on the OK.
- After that, enter a new password for your iCloud account and then re-enter the same password to confirm.
- Click on Change tab.
- Click on Done to complete the process.
With these above mentioned iCloud change password steps, you can simply change iCloud account password. In case you are not able to change your password, then you can directly contact the customer service team and get effective help on multiple iCloud related issues.