Google App not Working on iPhone
Why is Google App not working on my phone? How to fix it?
Google App provides an amazing and smooth browsing experience when you use it on your phone. But there are many users available who also confront technical issues when using Google apps on their Android and iPhone devices. A wide range of factors affect the issues of Google app not working and every single reason is important to know and fix. If you want to fix the not working issues of Google Apps on your multiple devices, then read this article and go through the step-by-step procedure.
Google App not Working
Steps to fix Google App not working on iPhone:
Method 1: Check your internet connection
Proper internet connectivity is must require to access the Google app on your iPhone and you have to make sure that you have an active internet connection. You can try another Wi-Fi network or cellular data to fix this issue.
Method 2: Reset network settings
Sometimes incorrect network settings also cause Google App not working on iPhone issue and you can fix this issue by resetting the network settings on your iPhone through below steps:
- Tap on Settings of your iPhone.
- Tap on General.
- Scroll down to the Reset section.
- Now tap on Reset Network Settings.
- Enter your passcode to reset the settings.
Google App not Working on Android
Steps to fix Google App not working on Android:
Method 1: Update your Google App
Using an older Google app version also responsible for this issue and you have to ensure that you are on the latest Google App version. You can update your app through the below steps:
- Open the Play Store on your Android phone.
- Tap on the Updates section.
- See the available update for your Google App and then tap on the Update icon.
- Now, wait until the Google App updates.
Method 2: Restart your device
Restarting your Android device can also fix Google App not working on Android issue in a very simple way. You can press and hold the power button for about 2 to 4 seconds. Now choose the restart option on the screen and then wait for fewer minutes until your phone restart.
Method 3: Clear the caches and data
By clearing the unwanted caches and data, you can simply fix the multiple issues related to Google App. To do that, follow the below steps:
- Go to the Settings.
- Tap on Google App.
- Tap on the Clear Data tab.
- Now wait for fewer seconds and then you can access the Google App very easily.
By applying these above-stated methods, Google App not responding issue for Android and iPhone can be resolved in a very simple way. In case you are still not able to fix this problem, then contact the technical support team for better and quick assistance.
How do I reset Google apps on my iPhone?
Although, Apple has a huge hold over the market but still at the end of the day even Apple is a company providing services in the industry of mobile phones, desktop PCs, and laptops. Technology can sometimes face a lag or can hang at a certain point. Even in iPhone, sometimes the Google apps stop working and you end in facing a lag in your phone. No worries, certain basic hacks are created for the same. If you want to reset any Google app which you are using on your IOS device, you can do it with the help of the below-mentioned points.
Reset Google App on iPhone
Step by step guide to reset Google apps on my iPhone
- If your application is in the recent apps of the drawer.
- Open the recent apps drawer.
- Slide the application which is not working; remove it from the recent apps drawer.
- Even if it has a lag, it will get removed.
- Open the application again.
- After a boot of the application, it will start from the default page.
- This time, the app will be working fine.
- This time, you can easily continue with your Google app without any lag of the app.
Therefore, with the help of the above-mentioned ways, you can easily reset the google app on your iPhone and continue with the process.