How Do I Talk to a Live Person at Microsoft?
If you are looking for some information to get help from Microsoft customer service, you can read this post to get all the information. Here is a list of instructions to get in touch with the live person at Hotmail customer service number. Go through it.
Microsoft Live Person
- First and foremost, you need to dial 1-800-642-7676 which is accessible from 5 AM to 9 PM between Monday and Friday.
- Then press 3.
- Next, you should press 6 or say "other".
- Similarly, you need to say "Other" or press 6.
- It may take a few minutes, don't hang up and be on the line.
- In this way, your call connects automatically with a live person at Microsoft.
Hotmail customer service number
Apart from this, here is the list of menu that you get on calling at Hotmail customer service number:
- For queries related to purchase a Microsoft product, press 1.
- For ordering, shipping, or billing, press 2.
- To get technical support, press 3.
On choosing 3, you see the sub-menu.
- For queries related to Xbox, say ‘Xbox’ or press 1.
- For queries related to Surface, say ‘Surface’ or press 2,
- To get help on issues related to Office, press 3, or say "Office".
- To ask questions related to Windows, press 4, or say Windows.
- For phone queries, press 5 or say "Cell Phones".
- To get assistance on other options, press 6.
On pressing 6, you get the given sub-menus:
- For Internet Explorer, press 1.
- For Microsoft Band, press 2.
- For MSN, press 3.
- For Outlook.com, press 4.
- For One Drive, press 5.
- And press 6 for others.
This is how you will be able to get assistance from Hotmail customer service and you will no longer worry about how do I talk to a live person at Microsoft. So, whenever you face any issue with Microsoft services, instantly contact Hotmail customer service number to get reliable help. Above all, the tech support is available to help you round the clock over a phone call.