Gmail not Working on Iphone
What you will do when Gmail not working issue appears?
Though Gmail is one of the flawless email service providers. Sometimes, the users may face problem while accessing its services. No matter whether you are using Gmail on Android or iPhone, if you have an issue, the solution will also be there. So to provide you a complete solution to fix Gmail not working issue on your device. This article has brought you all the information, go through it.
Gmail not Working
Fix Gmail not working issue instantly on iPhone with these instructions
- If you see Gmail not working on your iPhone issue, in such a case, you should follow the given instructions to fix Gmail not working on iPhone issue.
- First and foremost, you should open the pre-installed app such as App Store, iBooks. Then you need clear the cookies by tapping ten times on the given icon at the bottom of the screen.
- Besides, you need to make sure of the point that while clearing the cookies and cache, your iPhone should be connected to the internet network.
- Additionally, you may clear the RAM in order to fix the issue. To do so, you have to press and hold the power key of your iPhone. In this way, you will see switch off slider. The moment you see the slider, you then have to press and hold the home button until you redirect to the home screen.
- Also, you may try to restart your iPhone by pressing home and power key simultaneously. You need to press the key until you see the Apple logo on the screen.
This is how you would be able to fix Gmail not working on iPhone issue without much of a stretch. Aside from this, you are seeing the same issue on Android, then, you can follow the given instructions to resolve the problem of Gmail.
Gmail not Working on Android
Fix Gmail not working issue instantly on Android with these instructions
Install the latest update
- You need to go to the Google Play Store app and select the My apps and games option.
- Using the search bar, you may search the Google app. Or else, you may scroll down to go to the app.
- If the app is updated, the Open option will be shown on the screen. Otherwise, you would see the Update option on the Google app.
Clear Cookies and Cache
- You need to open the Settings app on your Android device.
- Then you need to click on the Apps. Also, you have to go to the Google Play Services option.
- After that, you should click the Clear Cache option.
Clear Google Services Framework cache
- By opening the Settings app on Android device, you would see the Apps option, click the option.
- Then you will require to click the ‘Google Services Framework’ option.
- Further, you need to click on the “Force Stop” option.
- Also, you have to click the Clear Cache option in order to complete the task.
- With the completion of the steps given above, you will not see the Gmail not working on Android issue.
Above all, if you don’t get a fix of your Gmail issue with the all above information and want to get rid of the issue. Then you can contact the Gmail customer service team to get immediate help from the experts.