Google account recovery for android
How can I recover my Google Account for Android Phone?
Even considering the fact that google account has been launched it's been the most preferred account by using the users. Just like every other service that is developed and managed by Google, its account is also handled by Google officials. This Google account is used not only to send or receive text messages but also can be used in performing various other services like backup, saving pictures and videos, creating documents, presentations, etc. Because of its several services and tasks that can be performed, it becomes the leading account that fascinates its users.
Also due to several features, people started saving their data and important files on Google Account. This at the same time increased the risk of hacking the account due to increased cybercrimes. Hence, the users were advised to keep changing their passwords to keep their accounts safe. But in case you have forgotten your Google account password due to frequent password changes then you may follow the steps of Google account recovery for Android Device further in this article.
Google account recovery for android phone
Getting back Google account Access in simple steps!
- First, you have to open a web browser and go to the Google account recovery page.
- Enter the username(Gmail id) that you want to recover your Google account or Gmail and then tap “Next”.
- To show you’re no longer a robot, type the squiggly letters in the picture.
- A new page will be displayed in front of you after this procedure. Select any one recovery option. You can choose the option of recovery using the phone number.
- Test the phone number connected to the account then tap the “send code”.
- Enter the verification 6-digit code received to you an SMS on the screen (i.e: G-6diigit number) and then tap “Continue”.
- Google will check the code and ask you to create a new password. Hence, the user is required to create such a password that is easy to memorize and then tap “Next”.
- Enter the same created password again to confirm and then tap “OK”.
- With the help of the above steps, one can get back the Google account.
For any help related to Google account recovery for android, technical support can be contacted. Sometimes the users are looking for Google account recovery date of birth. But Google does not provide the service of account recovery using the date of birth as it is unsecure for recovery. Other than this, the Google account can be easily recovered using any of the below-mentioned ways:
Google account recovery date of birth
To get the steps about Google account recovery using the date of birth:
- The recovery process which does not include Google account recovery date of birth is initiated by browsing the Gmail sign-in page.
- Then, the email address of the recovery account is entered in the given field and the Next button is clicked.
- The user is then required to click on the forgot password link for the account recuperation.
- On the next page, the user will be asked to enter the last remembered password for the account. If the user does not remember that, Try another way can be clicked.
- Further next page will have the option of account recovery using a phone number. In this, the user needs to identify the missing digits of the phone number getting displayed on the screen. Once the user identifies it, a verification code is sent on the phone. The verification code is then entered in the given field and then the password can be recovered.
- The option of creating a new password pops up and the user is required to enter it and confirm it. If the user has no access to the phone, Try another way is clicked.
- You may be requested to select the password recovery alternative of sturdy password through security questions or date of birth.
Deliver your date of delivery to that you used all through the account creation.
- Now reset the password of Gmail.
- Pick a combination of the sturdy passwords of alphabets or characters.
Google account recovery without phone number
How can I recover my Google Account back without a phone number?
Forgotten your Google account password and also don’t have access to the recovery phone number? Then you don’t need to worry as you can use other methods for the account recovery provided by Google to its users. The account recovery process for Google is quite simple to perform without a phone number and if you don’t know, then simply follow the below steps for that:
- Go to the official Google email recovery page from a browser.
- Enter your Google address and then click on Next.
- Either enter your last used Google password if you remember or not tap on I don't have my phone and next click on try another way.
- Now you can use an alternate email method for the recovery.
- After that, enter your new password for the Google account and then re-enter it. Also must know about creating a password learn how to create a strong password.
The above-given steps can help to recover your account without Google account recovery phone number lost in a very quick manner. if you still need assistance on the account recovery process.
Google Account Recovery by Various Methods-
Having a Google account is quite helpful for the users as they can now go for having reliable communication with their loved ones as well as with their business partners. So, you can understand how important this account is. In such a situation, if you lose access to your Google account, then it can turn out to be a great loss to you. Steps to follow-
Get Google Account recovery through Specialist:
- To begin with the process, the users have to first visit the recovery page of Google.
Then, you provide the username of the account and then click on Next.
Now, from all the recovery options available, you have to choose the recovery via email option. This is how Google account recovery specialist usually works.
- A code is sent to your email address that is associated with your Google account.
- To verify the account and to recover it, you have to provide the particular code, and when the account is verified, the users can go for creating a new password and then save the changes.
Communicate to google account recovery specialist
- Contact the support team of Google via calling number(1-855-836-3987) or 1-805-567-6600(toll-free)
- With getting assistance to prompt calling hours 24/7 365
- Speak to Google account recovery specialist, press 1, and other option press2.
How do I verify my identity on Google?
How to verify the Google Account?
Steps to verify the Google Account
- If you actually wish to verify the Google account then for that you have to go to the recovery email page first.
- Nowhere, tap on the Settings section and then tap on the security code.
- Now from here, you will find some ten-digit code and in order to verify the account, enter the code followed by the tapping continued.
- You can even choose to go to the email id and tap on the verification link and complete the process.
And that’s all for the process of the Google Account Recovery page verifies identity. In case of any doubt, contact the support team of Google.
How do I get Google account password recovery via email?
Recover the Google Account via recovery email?
Forgot your Google account password or facing any other kind of trouble whenever try to logging in? Then you will have to recover your account which is possible through the varied recovery options including the recovery email. You can also use your recovery email to recover the Gmail account through the below steps:
- As you already know that first of all, go to the official Google account recovery page.
- Enter your email address and then click on the Next tab,
- Select the account recovery option via recovery email.
- You will get a verification code on your recovery email and then enter it.
- Now you have to click on Submit tab after entering the code.
- Enter the new Google account password and then re-enter it to confirm.
The above-given steps of Google account recovery via email can help you to recover your account with the recovery email in a simple manner. If you still have any issues, then you can contact the customer support team of Google for immediate assistance.
How do I recover my Google account with a security question?
A way to recover the google account through protection questions
Google is one of the most used platforms for exchanging emails, accessing platforms that support online activities. In case you have signed up for the Gmail account and now you can’t remember the password then take the help of the account recovery mediums. The Google account recovery mediums can be used with the help of email, phone number, or answering security questions.
Steps to recover the old password of Google
- Just tap on the section of forgot password and then you can take the help of the account recovery mediums like a phone number or the email section.
- For both the mediums, you will receive the code on email or phone number that you can enter in the verification code and then set a new password and then re-enter the password to confirm.
- And for security questions, you can answer the personal questions, and once verified, you can reset the password.
And that’s all for Google account recovery with security questions. In case of any doubts about Google account recovery via security question, contact the customer support team.
How do I recover my Google account without any security questions?
A way to recover a google account without protection questions
Are you willing to recover your Google account without having to answer any security questions? It is quite achievable to recover your Google account without having to answer any security questions, as you may utilize your registered phone number for this purpose. When you use your phone number instead of a security question, you will receive a verification code that will assist you in account recovery. Are you wondering how do I recover my Google account without any security questions? In that case, observe the instructions beneath.
- Visit Google log-in page and submit your email address
- Input any old password or press "try another way" to skip this step
- Then Google will seek approval to send a code to the phone number registered with your account
- You get the option of receiving the code through text message or call from Google
- Then copy the code from your phone and enter it on the recovery page to verify your account
- After Google verifies your account, you'll get moved to the password reset window
- Ultimately, you should create a new strong password for your Google account and finish the recovery
By providing Google with your registered mobile phone number, you can recover your account without having to answer any security questions. If you need any more assistance, contact Google's help desk.
How to recover your Google Account when you lost your phone?
Google account recovery when you lost phone
Google gives you the authority to recover your account even when you lost the registered phone number with these recovery steps.
- As you know you might open the browser and visit the official Account recovery page of Google.
- Enter the username of your account for finding the exact account.
- Type the last password that was used previously to log in to your account.
- Move to the recovery email ID section and enter that in the necessary box.
- Click on the Send button and you will receive the verification code in your mailbox.
- Get the verification code and enter it in the required field to verify your identity.
- Start the password creation process and ensure that it is unique and strong.
- Enter that password twice in the necessary box and save it to confirm that.
On facing any issue in using the above-mentioned recovery process, contact the support team to know more about Google Account Recovery Lost Phone process. For more information, contact the Google representative by the call or live chat option by making use of the official rules.
How to get in touch with a tech professional to get back your suspended google account?
If your Google account has been suspended and you're looking for information on how to get help from a technical professional, you can find it here. Your Google account may be suspended due to unknown activity, in which case you can seek assistance from a professional at their call center. To discover how to get in touch with a technical professional for Google account recovery customer service follow the instructions below.
- To begin, you must go to Google's homepage, where you will find the customer service number
- Then dial Google's contact number (1-855-836-3987), and you'll get the automated voice instructions initially
- After that, as instructed by the automated system, press 5 on your mobile keypad
- As soon as the answering machine commands, press 3 and then 0 for redirecting your call to a technical professional
- Finally, the technician who answers your phone will assist you in regaining access to your suspended Google account
You may also get assistance from a Google technician for any other account-related issue.
Also, visit the page you can manage to Google account recovery
- Tips to complete account recovery steps
- Recover a recently deleted Google Account
- Secure a hacked or compromised Google Account
- Change or reset your password
- Why your account recovery request is delayed
- Signing in with an Apple device
- Can't sign in to your Google Account