Outlook Not Receiving Emails
Microsoft outlook is the applications developed by Microsoft on July 31, 2012. It is the application that manages the personal information of the user. It is mainly used as the email application. It also includes a task manager, calendar, note-taking web browsing and many other applications. When you were using the outlook mail earlier everything was totally well and good while working on it. But now suddenly you are encountering the issue of not receiving the emails in the outlook mailbox. This could be due to the following issues:
Your inbox has completed the limit of the total storage allowed for storing the data.
How to Fix Outlook Not Receiving Emails Errors
When you mark the important emails, they get stored in the disk space. Now even disk has some space allotted and the limit of the disk also is over. Hence, you must be receiving the mail but not able to reach the inbox.
There is no need to panic as we are here with the solution of your outlook not receiving emails issue. You can follow the steps below to fix the issue:
The most common issue of not receiving the email is when the email’s storage space is over and there is no space for the new emails. In that case, we need to increase the storage space of the email.
- Log into cPanel.
- Navigate to the email section and select an email accounts option.
- Scroll down and select the email address for which the storage needs to be updated.
- After selecting the email address, right click and select “Change Quota”.
- Select the “Unlimited” option for the storage type.
- Now click to “Change Storage”.
- When the storage space is increased, your issue of outlook not receiving emails will be resolved.